WP Cerber 1.7 with admin interface improvements
- Added ability to remove old records from the user activity log automatically. Check out Keep records for field on the settings page. This setting determines how many days’ WP Cerber will keep log records. Log will be cleaned up automatically on a schedule.
- Added pagination for the User Activity and the Lockouts screens.
- Added ability to quick reset security settings to the recommended defaults at any time. It doesn’t affect Custom login URL and IP Access Lists.
- Added German (Deutsch) translation, thanks to mario.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
- WordPress 4.7.3 – six security issues has been fixed 03/06/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – [...]