WP Cerber 4.7.7
- Welcome invisible reCAPTCHA. You can choose what type you want to use: classic visible or new invisible reCAPTCHA. How to setup.
- reCAPTCHA for comment forms is available now. Stop spam comments – use reCAPTCHA as an anti-spam tool for WordPress comment forms.
- Dates on the plugin dashboard now are displayed according to the Site Language.
- Performance optimization for some DB requests.
- The buttons “Add network to the Black List” and “Add IP to the Black List” on the Activity tab doesn’t work in the Safari web browser.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017 Brute-force, DoS, and [...]