WP Cerber 4.7.7
- Welcome invisible reCAPTCHA. You can choose what type you want to use: classic visible or new invisible reCAPTCHA. How to setup.
- reCAPTCHA for comment forms is available now. Stop spam comments – use reCAPTCHA as an anti-spam tool for WordPress comment forms.
- Dates on the plugin dashboard now are displayed according to the Site Language.
- Performance optimization for some DB requests.
- The buttons “Add network to the Black List” and “Add IP to the Black List” on the Activity tab doesn’t work in the Safari web browser.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Antispam protection for WordPress contact forms 10/22/2017
- Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection 10/17/2017
- WP Cerber 5.2 10/01/2017
- WP Cerber 5.1 09/11/2017
- WP Cerber 5.0 08/13/2017
WP Cerber 4.8.2