WP Cerber 5.1
Anti-spam and anti-bot for contact and other forms. Cerber antispam and bot detection engine now protects all forms on a website. It’s compatible with virtually any form. Tested with Caldera Forms, Gravity Forms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, Formidable Forms, Fast Secure Contact Form, Contact Form by WPForms.
As usual you can set up exceptions for a given IP address or IP network or any combination of them by adding them to the White IP Access List. Know more: Using IP Access Lists for protecting WordPress.
Portuguese of Portugal translation has been added, thanks to Helderk.
A user with admin account is unable to approve comments with pending status in the WordPress Dashboard.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018