Don't settle for bare minimum other plugins offer
WP Cerber Security Pro adds features that will be interesting to any website owner who’s serious about security and ongoing support. The professional version builds upon the free, five-star rated version of WP Cerber Security.
Upgrading to Cerber Security Pro not only unlocks the features below but puts you on the upgrade path for additional features that we’re excited to share in the near future. As of now, our customers get these powerful features and abilities:
- Cloud-based protection with Global Black List maintained by Cerber Lab. Our servers detect malicious IP addresses around the world in real time and block them before they can harm your website or inject spam content and links in comments and forms.
- The ongoing support 7 days/week which is provided by security experts from Cerber Tech. Guaranteed support means guaranteed security.
- Rich GEO access rules. Set Your Own Rules on what country can submit forms, post comments, login or register. Using REST API or XML-RPC.
- Combination of local anti-bot and cloud-based anti-spam protection leaves no chances to spammers.
- Extended information about visitors and users countries is available throughout the WordPress dashboard.
- Limit to the number of registrations from one IP address.
Get your license key to unlock professional security features
Download a fully-featured, no obligation trial
The plugin ZIP archive: https://my.wpcerber.com/downloads/wp-cerber.zip
The evaluation key:
This evaluation is free of charge, and you will not be asked to provide your personal or credit card information at any point.
How to install the professional version
- Download the plugin ZIP archive to your computer
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Click the Add New submenu under the Plugins admin menu.
- Click the Upload Plugin button that is located next to the page title
- Select downloaded wp-cerber.zip archive file
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
- Enter the license key on the Tools / License admin page
Note: Before installing this version you need to delete any previous version of the plugin if you have one. To do that go to the Plugins admin page, deactivate the plugin by clicking Deactivate and then click Delete.
How to activate the license
Go to the Tools plugin admin page. Click the License tab. Enter your license key. Click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done that the license will be verified by the Cerber Tech server and you will see a green confirmation message under the text field.
How to get help
Please submit a request via support form
FAQ about WP Cerber Security Pro
If my license is expired, the PRO version of the plugin stops working?
No. The plugin will continue to protect your website with the same level of protection as the free version does, but support and updates are not available. Read more: How subscriptions work.
I have multiple websites, can I use one license for all of them?
WP Cerber Security Pro licenses are valid on a per-install basis, meaning you need one for every WordPress instance you run. If you have three separate WordPress website, you will need three licenses in total — one for each site. However, if you have ten sites in a WordPress multisite instance, you need just one license for all ten sites.
I need several licenses, is a volume/bulk discount available?
Yep! The bulk discount will automatically be applied to your order depending on the number of license keys you buy.
Is there a developer license for unlimited installations?
For the time being, we have no such license mainly because we offer a cloud-based solution and each client website consumes server resources which are not cheap. But we will work out some developers program soon. Feel free to contact us if you have an idea about it.
How can I move a license key to another website?
You need to remove the key from a website and send a request to our support team to unlink the key from the site. You will be asked for the Site ID. Once the key will be unlinked, you can use it on another website.
Does cloud-based mean all web traffic is routed through the Cerber Tech servers?
No, it doesn’t. The PRO version of the plugin filters out malicious traffic locally on your web server. The plugin communicates with a closest Cerber Tech cloud server to receive updates for security rules, malicious IP addresses, country information and then uses this data to protect your website.
How do I know that Cerber Tech cloud is reliable?
We’ve developed an innovative fault-tolerant architecture and monitor our servers 24/7/365. Check out an independent, third-party status page: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/D9Z5QF0JNGet your license key to unlock professional security features
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018