How to install WP Cerber Security
WP Cerber Security is an open-source WordPress security plugin and available for download from the wordpress.org plugin repository or our website for free.
The plugin works out of the box and starts protecting your WordPress immediately after the activation. To install or update the plugin manually, use the following steps and the screenshot below.
- Download the latest version of WP Cerber from our website to you computer using this link: https://downloads.wpcerber.com/plugin/wp-cerber.zip
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard
- Open the Plugins admin page
- Click the Add New button located near the title of the page
- Click the Upload Plugin button located near the title of the page
- Select the downloaded wp-cerber.zip file
- Click the Install Now button
- Click the Activate Plugin button
- Follow this guide to configure WP Cerber: Getting Started Guide