How to hide wp-admin and wp-login.php from possible attacks
With WP Cerber you can do that with several clicks.
- Open WP Cerber settings page.
- Check Disable automatic redirecting to login page when /wp-admin/ is requested by unauthorized request
- Enter your desired login URL (remember it or bookmark it) in the Custom login URL field
- Check Block direct access to wp-login.php and return HTTP 404 Not Found Error
- Save settings. Done!
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Antispam protection for WordPress contact forms 10/22/2017
- Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection 10/17/2017
- WP Cerber 5.2 10/01/2017
- WP Cerber 5.1 09/11/2017
- WP Cerber 5.0 08/13/2017
WP Cerber 4.8.2