How to hide wp-admin and wp-login.php from possible attacks
With WP Cerber you can do that with several clicks.
- Open WP Cerber settings page.
- Check Disable automatic redirecting to login page when /wp-admin/ is requested by unauthorized request
- Enter your desired login URL (remember it or bookmark it) in the Custom login URL field
- Check Block direct access to wp-login.php and return HTTP 404 Not Found Error
- Save settings. Done!
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017 Brute-force, DoS, and [...]