Documentation & How to’s
To get the most out from Cerber, you need to configure the plugin according to your needs.
If you come across an issue, get some answers on this page: Quick Help.
Get information about the latest stable release: Releases.
Check out the latest update: Get the development release.
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet
- WordPress notifications made easy
- How to change date format
- How to catch bots and robots with a list of prohibited logins
- How to set up reCAPTCHA
- What's new in WordPress 4.9
- Antispam protection for WordPress forms
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks - what's the difference?
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication
- WordPress 4.7.3 – six security issues has been fixed
- Do not trust those fake domain confirmation emails
- Why it's important to restrict access to the WP REST API
- WordPress 4.7.1 - eight security issues have been fixed
- WP Cerber has got 20,000 active installs
- WP Cerber Hooks
- Using IP Access Lists to protect WordPress
- Cloudflare and WP Cerber
- Notifications on WordPress user logs in
- A better way to automate WordPress
- WP Cerber has got 10,000 active installs
- Turn your WordPress into Fort Knox
- Limit login attempts without a plugin?
- Hardening WordPress with WP Cerber
- Know more about intruder's IP
- Plugin Inspector
- How to protect WordPress with Fail2Ban
- Hardening WordPress with WP Cerber and NGINX
- How to find hidden entrance on a WordPress site
- What to do if your WordPress site has been hacked
- Recommended security settings for WP Cerber
- Custom login page for WordPress
- How to hide wp-admin and wp-login.php from possible attacks
- Migrate from Limit Login Attempts
- Alternative to Limit Login Attempts plugin?
WordPress security explained
- Why does reCAPTCHA not protect WordPress from bots and brute-force attacks
- Why you need to use Custom login URL for your WordPress
- WP Cerber Security 5.7
- WP Cerber Security 5.5
- WP Cerber 5.2
- WP Cerber 5.1
- WP Cerber 5.0
- WP Cerber 4.9
- WP Cerber 4.8.2
- WP Cerber 4.8
- WP Cerber 4.7.7
- WP Cerber 4.5