How to fix errors with database tables
Sometimes, when you move your WordPress to a new hosting or restore the website from a backup, some database tables that are created and used by WP Cerber Security might become lost or corrupted.
To fix this issue and repair the WP Cerber tables, follow the steps below.
- Log into the WordPress admin dashboard.
- In the admin menu, click WP Cerber -> Tools. You will be taken to the Tools page.
- On the Tools page, click the Diagnostic tab.
- Scroll down to the Database Info and find the Repair Cerber’s Tables button in it.
- Click the button to initiate repair.
During the repairing procedure, the plugin recreates its database tables and updates the structure of existing ones if it’s needed. It’s safe, no data will be lost.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comment section below.