How to fix errors with database tables
Sometimes, when you move your website to a new hosting or restore the website from a backup, some database tables which are used by the plugin might be lost or corrupted.
To fix this and repair the WP Cerber tables follow the steps below.
- Log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
- In the admin menu click WP Cerber -> Tools. You will be taken to the Tools page.
- On the Tools page click on the Diagnostic tab.
- Scroll down and find the Repair tables button with a wrench icon. It’s located in the Database info section.
- Click the button to initiate repair.
During the repairing procedure, the plugin recreates its database tables and updates the structure of existing ones if it’s needed. It’s safe, no data will be lost.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 7.9.7 January 11, 2019
- Registered users only mode January 8, 2019
- Development version 7.9.5 December 20, 2018