WP Cerber 1.6 with new dashboard widget
- New: beautiful widget for the dashboard to keep an eye on things. Get quick analytic with trends over 24 hours and ability to manually deactivate Citadel mode.
- French translation added, thanks to hardesfred.
- Hardening WordPress. Removed automatically redirection from /login/ to the login page, from /admin/ and /dashboard/ to the dashboard.
- Fixed issue with lost password link in the multisite mode.
- Now compatible with User Switching plugin.
- Added ability to manually deactivate Citadel mode, once it automatically switches on.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017 Brute-force, DoS, and [...]