WP Cerber 2.7.2
Small issues in the plugin were fixed
- Fixed bug for non-English WordPress configuration: the plugin is unable to block IP in some server environment. If you have configured language other than English you have to install this release.
- Fixed two small bugs related to 1) unable to remove IP subnet from the Access Lists and 2) getting IP address in case of reverse proxy doesn’t work properly.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
- WordPress 4.7.3 – six security issues has been fixed 03/06/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – [...]