WP Cerber Security 7.9.7
To be ahead of cybercrime we continue improving the WP Cerber Security algorithms in responding to new cybersecurity threats and risks.
What’s new in this release
- Authorized users only mode.
- An ability to block a user account. Read more: How to block a WordPress user.
- Role-based access to WordPress REST API. Read more: Restrict access to WordPress REST API.
- A new, separate setting for preventing user enumeration via WordPress REST API
- An ability to search and filter a user on the Activity page
- Diagnostic logging for the malware scanner has been extended with additional debug information
- Improved handling scheduled maintenance tasks on a multi-site WordPress installation
- A new Changelog section on the Tools page
- Fixed several HTML markup errors on the plugin admin pages
PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information