WP Cerber Security 7.9.7
To be ahead of cybercrime we continue improving the WP Cerber Security algorithms in responding to new cybersecurity threats and risks.
What’s new in this release
- Authorized users only mode.
- An ability to block a user account. Read more: How to block a WordPress user.
- Role-based access to WordPress REST API. Read more: Restrict access to WordPress REST API.
- A new, separate setting for preventing user enumeration via WordPress REST API
- An ability to search and filter a user on the Activity page
- Diagnostic logging for the malware scanner has been extended with additional debug information
- Improved handling scheduled maintenance tasks on a multi-site WordPress installation
- A new Changelog section on the Tools page
- Fixed several HTML markup errors on the plugin admin pages
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 7.9.3.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.