WP Cerber Security 7.9.3
We continue to improve the WP Cerber Security algorithms in responding to new cybersecurity threats and risks. In this version, the plugin has got several code improvements and performance optimizations. We also have made sure that plugin is compatible with WordPress 5.0.
- New settings for the Traffic Inspector firewall allow you to fine-tune its behavior. You can enable less or more restrictive firewall rules. You can use less aggressive traffic screening and filtering if you have inexperienced users like on membership websites or you get multiple false positives due to a conflict with another plugin.
- Troubleshooting of possible issues with scheduled maintenance tasks has been improved. The plugin now saves performance information about recently executed tasks. The results will be displayed on the Tools / Diagnostic page.
- To make troubleshooting easier the plugin logs not only a lockout event but also logs and displays the reason for the lockout on the Activity page and in an export file.
- Compatibility with ManageWP has been improved.
- Compatibility with the Gravity Forms form preview mode has been improved.
- The layout of the Activity and Live Traffic pages has been improved to fit long URLs and domain names in a more convenient way.
- The malware scanner wrongly prevents PHP files with few specific names in one particular location from being deleted after a manual scan or during the automatic malware removal.
- The number of email notifications might be incorrectly limited to one email per hour.
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 7.9.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates in the plugin settings or use this instruction on how to install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered on the community forum.
Spotted a bug or glitch?
We’d love to fix it! Share your bug discoveries with us here: Bug Report.