WP Cerber 1.8 with full support fail2ban
What’s new in the best plugin to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
- New! added Hostname column for the User Activity and Lockouts tabs.
- New! added ability to write all failed login attempts to the specified file or to the syslog file. Use it to protect site with fail2ban. Note: you need root access to the server to setup fail2ban.
- Added Ukrainian translation (Український переклад) with respectfully to Nikolai Gogol. Ласкаво просимо!
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017 Brute-force, DoS, and [...]