WP Cerber 1.8 with full support fail2ban
What’s new in the best plugin to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
- New! added Hostname column for the User Activity and Lockouts tabs.
- New! added ability to write all failed login attempts to the specified file or to the syslog file. Use it to protect site with fail2ban. Note: you need root access to the server to setup fail2ban.
- Added Ukrainian translation (Український переклад) with respectfully to Nikolai Gogol. Ласкаво просимо!
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Antispam protection for WordPress contact forms 10/22/2017
- Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection 10/17/2017
- WP Cerber 5.2 10/01/2017
- WP Cerber 5.1 09/11/2017
- WP Cerber 5.0 08/13/2017
WP Cerber 4.8.2