WP Cerber 4.1
- New setting Date format field allows you to specify a desirable format for displaying dates and time. To specify a format use special characters from the list: Recognizable characters in the Date format setting
- Updated code for ‘registration_errors’ filter to handle errors right way.
- The French translation has been updated.
- Loading settings from a file with reCAPTCHA key and secret on a different website overwrite existing reCAPTCHA key and secret with values from the file.
- The plugin tries to validate reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce login form if the validation enabled for the default WordPress login form only.
Download link: http://wpcerber.com/downloads/wp-cerber.zip
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
- WordPress 4.7.3 – six security issues has been fixed 03/06/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – [...]