WP Cerber Security 4.1
- New setting Date format field allows you to specify a desirable format for displaying dates and time. To specify a format use special characters from the list: Recognizable characters in the Date format setting
- Updated code for ‘registration_errors’ filter to handle errors right way.
- The French translation has been updated.
- Loading settings from a file with reCAPTCHA key and secret on a different website overwrite existing reCAPTCHA key and secret with values from the file.
- The plugin tries to validate reCAPTCHA on WooCommerce login form if the validation enabled for the default WordPress login form only.
Download link: http://wpcerber.com/downloads/wp-cerber.zip
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.
WordPress SecurityNext Post
How to limit the number of concurrent user sessions in WordPress