WP Cerber 4.5
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet. Get notified instantly via push notifications when an important event happens on your WordPress. Read more how to set up.
- Ability to choose a 404 page template. The plugin will try to use the 404 template from the active theme, and this is a default behavior or a generate simple 404 page like Apache web server does.
- Events on the Activity tab will be displayed with user roles and avatars.
- PHP function file_get_contents() has been replaced with cURL to improve compatibilty with restrictive hostings.
- Small code optimization to improve performance
- Password reset link that is generated by the WooCommerce reset password form can be corrupted if reCAPTCHA is enabled for the form.
- The plugin doesn’t block IPv6 addresses from the Black IP Access List (versions affected: 4.0 – 4.3).
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
How toNext Post
Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet