WP Cerber 4.5
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet. Get notified instantly via push notifications when an important event happens on your WordPress. Read more how to set up.
- Ability to choose a 404 page template. The plugin will try to use the 404 template from the active theme, and this is a default behavior or a generate simple 404 page like Apache web server does.
- Events on the Activity tab will be displayed with user roles and avatars.
- PHP function file_get_contents() has been replaced with cURL to improve compatibilty with restrictive hostings.
- Small code optimization to improve performance
- Password reset link that is generated by the WooCommerce reset password form can be corrupted if reCAPTCHA is enabled for the form.
- The plugin doesn’t block IPv6 addresses from the Black IP Access List (versions affected: 4.0 – 4.3).
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8.2 06/08/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8 05/29/2017
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017 [...]