WP Cerber Security 4.3
- Do you want to keep eye on specific activity on your website? I have good news for you! Track them like a PRO. Use powerful subscriptions to get email notifications according to filters for events you have set. Filter out activities that you are interested to monitor and then click Subscribe. Done. Read more.
- Filter them out. Search and/or filter activity by IP address, username (login), specific event and a user. You may use any combination of them. To view activities filtered by user, IP and specific activity you need to click on a user name in the Local User column, then you can apply a filter above the activity table. Select any activity from the drop-down list and enter IP address (or just a part of an IP) in the search field. Finally, click the Filter button.
- Export them. Now you can export activity from your WordPress website to a CSV file. You can export all activities or a set of filtered activities only as it described above. When you will import the CSV file in your spreadsheet editor, don’t forget to select UTF-8 charset. Otherwise, usernames may be displayed incorrectly.
- Now you can specify multiple email boxes for notifications (Main Settings -> Notifications -> Email Address). Use a comma to specify several addresses.
- The Spanish translation has been updated.
- The performance has been slightly improved by optimizing code.
- reCAPTCHA settings and Tools admin pages have been moved under the left submenu items.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comment section below.
WordPress Security How ToNext Post
Optimizing export performance