Cerber Security is constantly evolving and getting new features. If you'd like to get the latest features and enhancements, download and install the development version
Use this link to download the development version of the plugin:
What is development version?
The plugin is constantly evolving. Every week we add a new feature or fix some bugs. Some of these updates will be included in the next version of the plugin and will be uploaded to the wordpress.org repository. Some of them will be available after a while. If you need to test and evaluate them right now, download and use the latest development version by using the link above. The development version is stable but no documentation is available.
What’s new in the latest development version?
Check the history here: https://wpcerber.com/security/development/
We are looking forward to receiving your feedback about this version via email, Support form or any other way you have already contacted us.
How to install the development version
- Download the plugin ZIP archive to your computer
- Log in to your WordPress admin dashboard
- Click the Add New submenu under the Plugins admin menu.
- Click the Upload Plugin button that is located next to the page title
- Select downloaded wp-cerber.zip archive file
- Click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate Plugin button.
Note: Before installing the development version you need to delete the previous version of the plugin if you have one. To do that go to the Plugins admin page, deactivate the plugin by clicking Deactivate and then click Delete.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018