Get The Professional Version
Don't settle for the bare minimum other third-rate plugins offer
WP Cerber Security Pro adds features that will be interesting to any website owner who’s serious about security and ongoing support. The professional version builds upon and extends the free, five-star rated version of WP Cerber Security.
Upgrading to WP Cerber Security Pro not only unlocks the features below but puts you on the upgrade path for additional features that we’re excited to share in the near future. As of now, our customers get these powerful features:
- Cloud-based protection with a real-time Global Black List maintained by Cerber Lab. Our servers detect malicious IP addresses around the world in real-time and block them before they can harm your website, inject spam content, or submit spam via contact forms.
- Automated hourly and daily scheduled scans with flexible email alerts and reports
- Managing multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard
- The ongoing support 7 days/week which is provided by security experts from Cerber Tech. Guaranteed support means guaranteed security.
- Rich GEO access rules. Set Your Own Rules on what country can submit forms, post comments, log in or register. Using the REST API or XML-RPC.
- A combination of local anti-bot and cloud-based anti-spam protection leaves no chances for spammers.
- Extended information about visitors and users countries is available throughout the WordPress dashboard.
- Limit to the number of registrations from one IP address.
See Pricing and Plans
How to activate the license
Go to the Tools plugin admin page. Click the License tab. Enter your license key. Click the Save Changes button. Once you’ve done that the license will be verified by the Cerber Tech server and you will see a green confirmation message under the text field.
How to get help
If you own the professional version of WP Cerber, please submit your request via our support desk: https://my.wpcerber.com
FAQ about WP Cerber Security Pro
If my license is expired, the PRO version of the plugin stops working?
No. The plugin will continue to protect your website with the same level of protection as the free version does, but support and updates are not available. Read more: How subscriptions work.
I have multiple websites, can I use one license for all of them?
WP Cerber Security Pro licenses are valid on a per-install basis, meaning you need one for every WordPress instance you run. If you have three separate WordPress website, you will need three licenses in total — one for each site. However, if you have ten sites in a WordPress multisite instance, you need just one license for all ten sites.
I need several licenses, is a volume/bulk discount available?
Yep! The bulk discount will automatically be applied to your order depending on the number of license keys you buy.
Is there a developer license for unlimited installations?
For the time being, we have no such license mainly because we offer a cloud-based solution and each client website consumes server resources which are not cheap. But we will work out some developers program soon. Feel free to contact us if you have an idea about it.
How can I move a license key to another website?
You need to remove the key from a website and send a request to our support team to unlink the key from the site. You will be asked for the Site ID. Once the key will be unlinked, you can use it on another website.
Does cloud-based mean all web traffic is routed through the Cerber Tech servers?
No, it doesn’t. The PRO version of the plugin filters out malicious traffic locally on your web server. The plugin communicates with a closest Cerber Tech cloud server to receive updates for security rules, malicious IP addresses, country information and then uses this data to protect your website.
How do I know that Cerber Tech cloud is reliable?
We’ve developed an innovative fault-tolerant architecture and monitor our servers 24/7/365. Check out an independent, third-party status page: https://stats.uptimerobot.com/D9Z5QF0JNGet your license key to unlock professional security features
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comment section below.