WP Cerber 1.1
- Add ability to filter out Activity List by IP, username or particular event. You can see what happens and when it happened with particular IP or username. When IP reaches limit login attempts and when it was blocked.
- Add protection from adding to the Black IP Access List subnet belongs to current user’s session IP.
- Add option to work with site/server behind reverse proxy.
- Update installation instruction.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- The size of database is big and it keeps growing April 16, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.2 April 15, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
Security BlogNext Post
Cerber Security Scanner for WordPress