WP Cerber 5.2
This is a bug fix release.
- Hidden custom login URL may be discovered by using specially formatted URL. Thanks to Mick from Australia for reporting this bug.
- Customization CSS styles don’t work on the Custom login page.
- Depending on server settings you might get the following messages in Apache’s error.log: PHP Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in wp-cerber.php on line 1377.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
Security How ToNext Post
Traffic Inspector and logging how to
Security How To