WP Cerber 1.3
- Fix issue with hanging up during redirect to /wp-admin/ on some circumstance.
- Fix minor issue with limit login attempts for non-admin users.
- Add Date of registration column on the Users screen in dashboard.
- Some UI improvements on access-list screen.
- Performance optimization & code refactoring.
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
How toNext Post
Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet