WP Cerber 1.3
- Fix issue with hanging up during redirect to /wp-admin/ on some circumstance.
- Fix minor issue with limit login attempts for non-admin users.
- Add Date of registration column on the Users screen in dashboard.
- Some UI improvements on access-list screen.
- Performance optimization & code refactoring.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
- WP Cerber 4.5 03/22/2017
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet 03/20/2017
- Best WordPress Plugins for Two-Factor Authentication 03/15/2017
- WordPress 4.7.3 – six security issues has been fixed 03/06/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – [...]