WP Cerber 126.96.36.199
What’s new in the best plugin to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
Important Note: This release brings a lot of changes to the code – let me know if something goes wrong via support form. You can roll back to the last stable version here: Downloads.
- New: Added Reason column on the Lockouts screen which will display cause of blocking particular IP address.
- New: Added Hardening WP with options: disable XML-RPC completely, stop user enumeration, disable feeds (RSS, Atom, RSD).
- New: Added Custom email address for notifications.
- New: Added Dutch and Czech translations.
- New: Added Quick info about IP address on the Activity tab.
- Fixed Bug: Disable wp-login.php doesn’t work in case of the subfolder installation.
- Fixed Bug: Custom login URL doesn’t work without trailing slash.
- Fixed Bug: Any request to wp-signup.php reveal hidden Custom login URL.
- Removed option: Allow whitelist in Citadel mode. Now this whitelist is enabled by default all the time.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Antispam protection for WordPress contact forms 10/22/2017
- Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection 10/17/2017
- WP Cerber 5.2 10/01/2017
- WP Cerber 5.1 09/11/2017
- WP Cerber 5.0 08/13/2017