WP Cerber 18.104.22.168
What’s new in the best plugin to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
Important Note: This release brings a lot of changes to the code – let me know if something goes wrong via support form. You can roll back to the last stable version here: Downloads.
- New: Added Reason column on the Lockouts screen which will display cause of blocking particular IP address.
- New: Added Hardening WP with options: disable XML-RPC completely, stop user enumeration, disable feeds (RSS, Atom, RSD).
- New: Added Custom email address for notifications.
- New: Added Dutch and Czech translations.
- New: Added Quick info about IP address on the Activity tab.
- Fixed Bug: Disable wp-login.php doesn’t work in case of the subfolder installation.
- Fixed Bug: Custom login URL doesn’t work without trailing slash.
- Fixed Bug: Any request to wp-signup.php reveal hidden Custom login URL.
- Removed option: Allow whitelist in Citadel mode. Now this whitelist is enabled by default all the time.
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?