WP Cerber Security 8.1
In responding to new cybersecurity threats and risks we continue to improve WP Cerber Security. Here is what you get in this version.
New features in Cerber.Hub
- In a single click, you can get a list of active plugins and available plugin updates on a slave website. Click a number in the Updates column on the My Websites page. Read more: Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard.
- If a newer version of Cerber or WordPress is available to install on a slave website, a red exclamation icon is shown on the My Websites page.
- On a master website, you can select what language to use when a slave admin page is being displayed. By default, all admin pages on a slave are rendered by using the language of the slave website. To render all pages in the language you use on the master, enable “Use master language” in the master settings.
- Long URLs on the Live Traffic page now are shortened and displayed more neatly.
- The plugin uninstallation process has been improved and now cleans up the database completely.
- Multiple translations have been updated. Thanks to: Maxime, Jos Knippen, Fredrik Näslund, Francesco.
- The button “Add to the Black List” on the Activity log page doesn’t work.
- When the “All suspicious activity” button is clicked on the Dashboard admin page, the “Subscribe” link on the Activity page doesn’t work correctly.
- When you open an email report, the link to the list of deleted files during a malware scan doesn’t work as expected. Instead of showing files that were deleted during the last scan it shows all files in the quarantine.
WP Cerber Security 6.5