WP Cerber Security 8.0
Managing multiple WP Cerber instances from one centralized dashboard is not a tedious task anymore. As well as upgrading plugins on all of your websites with a few clicks.
A new feature called Cerber.Hub enables you to manage WP Cerber settings, monitor user activity, website traffic, and upgrade plugins on an unlimited number of websites. Read more: Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard.
Note: some features are available in the Professional version of the plugin only.
- To block multiple WordPress users at a time, use a new bulk action “Block” in the dropdown list on the Users admin page. Requires WordPress 4.7 or newer.
- We’ve significantly improved the export routine for the Activity and Live Traffic logs. Now it’s capable of exporting more than 500K rows in a single CSV file.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019