WP Cerber Security 18.104.22.168
What’s new in the best plugin to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
Important Note: This release brings a lot of changes to the code – let me know if something goes wrong via support form. You can roll back to the last stable version here: Downloads.
- New: Added Reason column on the Lockouts screen which will display cause of blocking particular IP address.
- New: Added Hardening WP with options: disable XML-RPC completely, stop user enumeration, disable feeds (RSS, Atom, RSD).
- New: Added Custom email address for notifications.
- New: Added Dutch and Czech translations.
- New: Added Quick info about IP address on the Activity tab.
- Fixed Bug: Disable wp-login.php doesn’t work in case of the subfolder installation.
- Fixed Bug: Custom login URL doesn’t work without trailing slash.
- Fixed Bug: Any request to wp-signup.php reveal hidden Custom login URL.
- Removed option: Allow whitelist in Citadel mode. Now this whitelist is enabled by default all the time.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.