WP Cerber 4.8
- You can enable/disable applying limit login rules to IP addresses in the White IP Access List. A new checkbox on the Main Settings tab. By default it’s disabled. Read more about using WordPress IP Access List.
- Block malicious IP addresses after a specified number of failed attempts to solve visible or invisible reCAPTCHA. Check out new settings on the reCAPTCHA admin page. Read more about reCAPTCHA for WordPress.
- Track password reset requests with usernames entered.
- Handling of cURL and reCAPTCHA errors is improved. Detailed information about cURL errors will be displayed in the dashboard.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Antispam protection for WordPress contact forms 10/22/2017
- Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection 10/17/2017
- WP Cerber 5.2 10/01/2017
- WP Cerber 5.1 09/11/2017
- WP Cerber 5.0 08/13/2017
WP Cerber 4.8.2