WP Cerber 4.8
- You can enable/disable applying limit login rules to IP addresses in the White IP Access List. A new checkbox on the Main Settings tab. By default it’s disabled. Read more about using WordPress IP Access List.
- Block malicious IP addresses after a specified number of failed attempts to solve visible or invisible reCAPTCHA. Check out new settings on the reCAPTCHA admin page. Read more about reCAPTCHA for WordPress.
- Track password reset requests with usernames entered.
- Handling of cURL and reCAPTCHA errors is improved. Detailed information about cURL errors will be displayed in the dashboard.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8.2 06/08/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8 05/29/2017
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017 [...]