WP Cerber Security 4.7.7
- Welcome invisible reCAPTCHA. You can choose what type you want to use: classic visible or new invisible reCAPTCHA. How to setup.
- reCAPTCHA for comment forms is available now. Stop spam comments – use reCAPTCHA as an anti-spam tool for WordPress comment forms.
- Dates on the plugin dashboard now are displayed according to the Site Language.
- Performance optimization for some DB requests.
- The buttons “Add network to the Black List” and “Add IP to the Black List” on the Activity tab doesn’t work in the Safari web browser.
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 4.5.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.