WP Cerber 4.9
- Additional details will be logged and displayed on the Activity page: the URL of a request and decision the plugin engine had made.
- Added a nice panel with performance indicators showing key events in the last 24 hours.
- To improve reliability self check-up code has been added.
- Welcome Poland! Polish translation has been added, thanks to Wojciech Górski.
- Some translations (language files) have been corrected and updated.
- Improving performance: some database related code have been optimized.
- On a multisite WP installation scheduled tasks will be executed once per hour for the entire network: there will no excess SQL queries when the plugin executes hourly cron tasks.
- The language for visible reCAPTCHA doesn’t set according to the site language setting. It’s always English.
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber 4.5