WP Cerber Security 4.9
- Additional details will be logged and displayed on the Activity page: the URL of a request and decision the plugin engine had made.
- Added a nice panel with performance indicators showing key events in the last 24 hours.
- To improve reliability self check-up code has been added.
- Welcome Poland! Polish translation has been added, thanks to Wojciech Górski.
- Some translations (language files) have been corrected and updated.
- Improving performance: some database related code have been optimized.
- On a multisite WP installation scheduled tasks will be executed once per hour for the entire network: there will no excess SQL queries when the plugin executes hourly cron tasks.
- The language for visible reCAPTCHA doesn’t set according to the site language setting. It’s always English.
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber 4.8.2.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.