WP Cerber 5.0
- Cerber has got a new antispam and bot detection engine that protects comment and user registration forms from bot attacks. No reCAPTCHA is needed anymore. After several attempts bot IP will be locked out.
- Now you can tell Cerber either to mark detected spam comments as spam or deny them completely.
- Optionally Cerber can automatically move spam comments older than the specified amount of days to trash.
- Welcome, Italy! Italian translation has been added, thanks to Francesco Venuti.
- Added code to avoid possible conflict between Custom login URL and REST API.
- Added the cerber_404_template filter for specifying an alternative template to the default 404 page not found template.
- Sometimes you might see the following message in the Apache error log: WordPress database error: Table ‘…cerber_lab_net’ doesn’t exist.
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber 4.5