How to find hidden entrance on a WordPress site
Easy way to find hidden login page and dashboard on a WordPress powered site
Let’s say you decide to hide your WordPress login page and wp-admin dashboard from hackers by hiding these pages with some tools or tricks. Do you think that it really works? Nobody knows your secrets? Don’t be so naive.
You can easy to find login and dashboard pages with the following tricks. Just try it on your “protected” site. It’s safe, but exciting!
To find out URL of the WordPress login page enter in the browser’s address bar:
To find out URL of the WordPress admin dashboard page enter in the browser’s address bar:
Cheers! That’s how easy hackers can discover and get access to your hidden stuff. And then hackers from around the world will start brute forcing your WordPress.
How to fix that security issue? Just protect your site with WP Cerber.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018