WP Cerber 4.8.2
This is a bug fixing version.
- A reason of blocking an IP address is not shown in notification emails if Always block entire subnet Class C of intruders IP is selected in the settings.
- An IP address from a range may be locked out if you have overlapping IP ranges in the both IP Access Lists. That means you or your users might be locked out of your site. Affected version: WP Cerber 4.8.
- Starting with this version of the plugin all database tables will be created with a default database engine. It should be InnoDB. To figure out what engine is being used go to the Tools -> Show diagnostic information section and inspect Engine info for the tables.
- To improve compatibility with some plugins the email notification function has been updated and now uses the comma-separated list of email addresses instead of an array.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018
WP Cerber Security 6.5