WP Cerber Security 8.5
This version brings a lot of updates and code improvements. Most of them are under the hood.
A new Data Shield module for advanced protection of user data and vital settings in the website database. Available in the PRO version.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce significantly improved.
- Strict filtering for the Custom login URL setting.
- Custom login URL doesn’t work after updating WordPress to 5.2.3
- User Policies tabs are not switchable if a user role was declared with a hyphen instead of the underscore
- If weekly reporting is configured with an email address that does not belong to any user on the website, you get PHP Notice in the error log: Trying to get property ‘ID’ of non-object in /wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 4581
- A PHP warning while adding a network to the Black IP Access List from the Activity tab: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-cerber/cerber-load.php on line 3463
- An anti-spam false positive: some WordPress DB updates can’t be completed.
- On some servers if the requested URL doesn’t exist (e.g. page was deleted), you get multiple messages in the error log: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_user_logged_in() in /wp-cerber/cerber-load.php:5459
- Wrong declaration of the cerber_get_remain_count() signature. Thanks to devren
Important note: Data Shield features have not been tested on a multisite installation yet.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.