WP Cerber 2.7
What’s new in the most powerful and flexible solution to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
- New: Now you can easily view extra WHOIS information for IP addresses in the activity log including country, network info, abuse contact, etc.
- New: Added ability to disable WordPress REST API, see Hardening WordPress
- New: Added ability to add IP address to the Black Access List from the Activity tab. Nail it!
- New: Added Spanish translation, thanks to Ismael.
- New: Added ability to set numbers of displayed rows (lines) on Activity and Lockout tabs. Click Screen Options on the top-right.
- Fixed minor security issue: Actions to remove IP on the Access Lists tab were not protected against CSRF attacks. Thanks to Gerard.
- Update: Small changes on the dashboard widget.
- Update: Action taken by the plugin (plugin makes a decision) now marked with dark vertical bar on the right side of the label (column Activity).
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?