Cloudflare and WP Cerber
How to make them play nice together on your WordPress
If your site is behind the Cloudflare proxy service and your WordPress is protected by the WP Cerber plugin, you have to do two things to let them work well together.
- Check My site is behind a reverse proxy in the main WP Cerber Security plugin settings.
- If you have set Custom login URL, you have to exclude it from CloudFlare’s caching. Do that by adding a rule on the Page Rules settings page in your Cloudflare account settings as described here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172316-How-do-I-exclude-a-specific-URL-from-CloudFlare-s-caching-
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 7.5.2