Cloudflare and WP Cerber
How to make them play nice together on your WordPress
If your site is behind the Cloudflare proxy service and your WordPress is protected by the WP Cerber plugin, you have to do two things to let them work well together.
- Check My site is behind a reverse proxy in the main WP Cerber Security plugin settings.
- Exclude the Custom login URL you have set in the WP Cerber settings from CloudFlare’s caching. Do that by adding a rule on the Page Rules settings page in your Cloudflare settings as described here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172316-How-do-I-exclude-a-specific-URL-from-CloudFlare-s-caching-
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 5.9.9