Cloudflare and WP Cerber
How to make them play nice together on your WordPress
If your site is behind the Cloudflare proxy service and your WordPress is protected by the WP Cerber plugin, you have to do two things to let them work well together.
- Check My site is behind a reverse proxy in the main WP Cerber Security plugin settings.
- Exclude the Custom login URL you have set in the WP Cerber settings from CloudFlare’s caching. Do that by adding a rule on the Page Rules settings page in your Cloudflare settings as described here: https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200172316-How-do-I-exclude-a-specific-URL-from-CloudFlare-s-caching-
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Contact Form 7 are not working August 14, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018
Solving problem with incorrect IP address detection