Migrating from Limit Login Attempts
Protect your WordPress with the most reliable, secure and powerful plugin
If you have Limit Login Attempts plugin is installed on your WordPress and now you are ready to switch to more reliable, secure and powerful solution, you can do it in two easy steps.
- Install WP Cerber Security from the WordPress dashboard.
- Activate WP Cerber Security.
- Deactivate the Limit Login Attempts plugin.
It’s easy, isn’t it? That’s because WP Cerber Security works out of the box and imports all settings you have made with Limit Login Attempts. Know more why WP Cerber Security is the better alternative to Limit Login Attempts.
WP Cerber is 100% free and open source WordPress security plugin. It is available for download from the wordpress.org plugin repository. The plugin works out of the box and will start protecting your WordPress immediately after activation. Installation of the plugin in details.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 8.1 March 6, 2019
- How to protect WordPress effectively: a must-do list March 1, 2019
- WP Cerber Security 8.0 February 20, 2019
- Development version 7.9.9 February 10, 2019
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard February 4, 2019