WP Cerber 2.7
What’s new in the most powerful and flexible solution to mitigate brute force attacks and hardening WordPress
- New: Now you can easily view extra WHOIS information for IP addresses in the activity log including country, network info, abuse contact, etc.
- New: Added ability to disable WordPress REST API, see Hardening WordPress
- New: Added ability to add IP address to the Black Access List from the Activity tab. Nail it!
- New: Added Spanish translation, thanks to Ismael.
- New: Added ability to set numbers of displayed rows (lines) on Activity and Lockout tabs. Click Screen Options on the top-right.
- Fixed minor security issue: Actions to remove IP on the Access Lists tab were not protected against CSRF attacks. Thanks to Gerard.
- Update: Small changes on the dashboard widget.
- Update: Action taken by the plugin (plugin makes a decision) now marked with dark vertical bar on the right side of the label (column Activity).
Security BlogNext Post
WordPress 5.4.1. A security update fixes seven XSS vulnerabilities