WP Cerber Security 3.0
Welcome a new version with reCAPTCHA and WordPress hooks that allow you to fine tune Cerber better
- Now you can use Google reCAPTCHA to protect WordPress registration form from spam registrations. Also reCAPTCHA available for lost password and login forms. How to setup reCAPTCHA.
- The registration process, WordPress registration form, XML-RPC, WP REST API are controlled by IP Access Lists.
- Registration is impossible if a particular IP address is locked out.
- Registration with a prohibited username is impossible.
- A set of filters and actions. They are useful if you want to customize some aspects of the plugin as you want.
- A new action Get WHOIS info that obtains detailed WHOIS information about given IP address. You can use it in vary jetFlow.io automation scenarios. For instance, you can monitor countries from what your users are logged in on the website or you monitor user logins with notifications. Or you can create scenario that will send abuse email to a network owner automatically with each locked out IP address. Or call the police, when some hacker from Africa tries to hack your site… Oops, that’s out of jetFlow.io functionality. For now.
- A new trigger IP locked out that starts automation scenario after a suspicious IP address has been locked out by the WP Cerber plugin.
- The activity database table will be optimized automatically after removing old records daily.
- Column Username on the Activity tab now shows real value that submitted with WordPress login form. It may be an email.
- Logging of activity is performing with microsecond precision, to be sure that all action recorded in right order.
- Text domain is updated to ‘wp-cerber’
- Fixed issue: If a user enter correct email address and wrong password to log in, IP address is locked immediately.
Security BlogNext Post
WP Cerber Hooks