WP Cerber 4.9
- Additional details will be logged and displayed on the Activity page: the URL of a request and decision the plugin engine had made.
- Added a nice panel with performance indicators showing key events in the last 24 hours.
- To improve reliability self check-up code has been added.
- Welcome Poland! Polish translation has been added, thanks to Wojciech Górski.
- Some translations (language files) have been corrected and updated.
- Improving performance: some database related code have been optimized.
- On a multisite WP installation scheduled tasks will be executed once per hour for the entire network: there will no excess SQL queries when the plugin executes hourly cron tasks.
- The language for visible reCAPTCHA doesn’t set according to the site language setting. It’s always English.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 6.1.3