WP Cerber 4.9
- Additional details will be logged and displayed on the Activity page: the URL of a request and decision the plugin engine had made.
- Added a nice panel with performance indicators showing key events in the last 24 hours.
- To improve reliability self check-up code has been added.
- Welcome Poland! Polish translation has been added, thanks to Wojciech Górski.
- Some translations (language files) have been corrected and updated.
- Improving performance: some database related code have been optimized.
- On a multisite WP installation scheduled tasks will be executed once per hour for the entire network: there will no excess SQL queries when the plugin executes hourly cron tasks.
- The language for visible reCAPTCHA doesn’t set according to the site language setting. It’s always English.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
WP Cerber Security 6.0