WP Cerber Security 5.8
- Weekly reports. Now the plugin will send a brief performance report (activity for past seven days, antispam performance) to specified email addresses. Weekly reports are sent once a week. Set desired reporting time on the Notification admin page.
Improvements and updates
- REST API: the deprecated rest_enabled filter is used for WordPress older than 4.7.
- Plugin admin interface pages: compatibility with screen readers has been improved.
- Compatibility with caching plugins: define( ‘DONOTCACHEPAGE’, true ) is added for Custom login page.
- If you have an IP address in the white access list and that IP perform a set of prohibited requests or fail to solve reCAPTCHA multiple times, the IP will locked out as a suspicious IP.
- After updating the plugin to the 5.7 version some disabled checkboxes (and corresponding disabled settings) are set to their default, enabled states.
- Error messages in the server error log file like: Fatal error: Call to undefined function cerber_update_check() in wp-cerber.php on line 3155.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
WP Cerber Security 6.1
Security How To