WP Cerber Security 5.7
- Limit to the number of registrations from one IP address. Now available to set number and period of time in the plugin settings.
- Limit access to WordPress REST API for logged in users only. Now available in the plugin settings.
- User registration data will be recorded. From now on, for new users on a website the plugin records the date of registration, the IP address, and if it’s applicable, a user who has added a new user.
- Sorting users on the Users admin dashboard page by date of registration. So you can easily see recently registered users. A new checkbox on the Users tab.
Improvements and updates
- New styles for Cerber admin pages.
- Handling user registrations has been rewritten and improved.
- Activity logging function has been rewritten and improved.
- Dutch translation has been updated, thanks to Jon Knippen.
- From now on, new settings for new features will be set automatically to their default values.
- The plugin sends a notification when a new version becomes available on wordpress.org.
- Stop user enumeration via REST API doesn’t work on a multisite WordPress installation.
Security BlogNext Post
Antispam protection for WordPress forms