WP Cerber Security 5.7
- Limit to the number of registrations from one IP address. Now available to set number and period of time in the plugin settings.
- Limit access to WordPress REST API for logged in users only. Now available in the plugin settings.
- User registration data will be recorded. From now on, for new users on a website the plugin records the date of registration, the IP address, and if it’s applicable, a user who has added a new user.
- Sorting users on the Users admin dashboard page by date of registration. So you can easily see recently registered users. A new checkbox on the Users tab.
Improvements and updates
- New styles for Cerber admin pages.
- Handling user registrations has been rewritten and improved.
- Activity logging function has been rewritten and improved.
- Dutch translation has been updated, thanks to Jon Knippen.
- From now on, new settings for new features will be set automatically to their default values.
- The plugin sends a notification when a new version becomes available on wordpress.org.
- Stop user enumeration via REST API doesn’t work on a multisite WordPress installation.
Wonder what WP Cerber got in the previous version?
Review the release note for WP Cerber Security 5.5.
How to install WP Cerber on your WordPress
Enable automatic updates or install WP Cerber if you do not have it on your website.
Have any questions?
If you have a question regarding WordPress security or WP Cerber, leave them in the comments section below or get them answered here: G2.COM/WPCerber.