WP Cerber Security 5.5
- White list for the WordPress anti-spam engine. It allows creating a list of exceptions by specifying a string to search it in a request URI. Cerber anti-spam protects registration form, comment form and tons of other contact forms.
- White list for REST API requests. It allows creating a list of namespace exceptions if REST API is disabled. Additionally you can restrict access to REST API with white and black IP network access lists.
- Disable access to user data via REST API and stop REST API user enumeration.
- Now the plugin displays event details on the Activity page more precisely.
- Excessive notifications. In some circumstances, the plugin sends you notification emails you haven’t subscribed for. Read more about notifications.
- After upgrading the plugin an incorrect notification about minor database error is shown on the Tools/Diagnostic admin page.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- WP Cerber Security 7.2 July 9, 2018
- What Cerber Security Scanner scans and detects July 5, 2018
- Automated recurring scans and email reporting for WordPress July 3, 2018
- Some legitimate HTTP requests are being blocked June 18, 2018
- Configuring HTTP request exceptions for the antispam engine June 18, 2018
WP Cerber Security 6.0