WP Cerber Security 7.2
Cerber Security Scanner has got new features
- Monitoring new and changed files (what scanner scans and detects)
- Monitoring changes, detecting malicious redirections and directives in .htaccess files
- A new detector for Base64 encoded strings quickly detects obfuscated malware code and trojans
- Automated hourly and daily scheduled scans with flexible email alerts and reports – this feature requires the PRO version of the plugin
- File processing has been slightly improved to reduce false positives.
- Added a protection from logging wrong time stamps on some not correctly configured servers.
- A bunch of small code updates to improve compatibility and performance.
- Unexpected warning messages in the WordPress dashboard.
- Some file status links on the scanner results page may not work.
What’s WP Cerber Security, anyway?
Cerber Security Scanner is a sophisticated and extremely powerful tool that thoroughly scans every folder and inspects every file on a website for traces of malware, trojans, backdoors, changed and new files. The scanner verifies the integrity of WordPress, plugins and themes and prevent them from being infected with unforeseen malware.