How to fix errors with database tables
Sometimes, when you move your website to a new hosting or restore the website from a backup, some database tables which are used by the plugin might be lost or corrupted.
To fix this and repair the WP Cerber tables follow the steps below.
1. Log in to the WordPress admin dashboard.
2. In the admin menu click WP Cerber -> Tools. You will be taken to the Tools page.
3. On the Tools page click on the Show diagnostic information link under the Diagnostic and maintenance section.
4. Scroll down a bit and find the Force repair tables button with a wrench icon.
5. Click on the button.
During the repairing procedure, the plugin recreates its database tables and updates the structure of existing ones if it’s needed. It’s safe, no data will be lost.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8.2 06/08/2017
- WP Cerber 4.8 05/29/2017
- WP Cerber 4.7.7 04/28/2017
- Brute-force, DoS, and DDoS attacks – what’s the difference? 04/10/2017
Let's make things clear with these intruder activities that happens every day with any website. How are they dangerous? What tools or plugin can mitigate them? What are chances that we can do that successfully?
WP Cerber allows you to easily enable desktop and mobile notifications and get all those notifications from your WordPress instantly and for free. In a desktop browser, you will get popup messages even if you logged out of your WordPress. Last posts from WordPress security blog How to fix errors with database tables 06/16/2017 [...]