WP Cerber 4.5
- Instant mobile and browser notifications with Pushbullet. Get notified instantly via push notifications when an important event happens on your WordPress. Read more how to set up.
- Ability to choose a 404 page template. The plugin will try to use the 404 template from the active theme, and this is a default behavior or a generate simple 404 page like Apache web server does.
- Events on the Activity tab will be displayed with user roles and avatars.
- PHP function file_get_contents() has been replaced with cURL to improve compatibilty with restrictive hostings.
- Small code optimization to improve performance
- Password reset link that is generated by the WooCommerce reset password form can be corrupted if reCAPTCHA is enabled for the form.
- The plugin doesn’t block IPv6 addresses from the Black IP Access List (versions affected: 4.0 – 4.3).
WordPress Security How ToNext Post
WordPress notifications made easy