WP Cerber 4.7.7
- Welcome invisible reCAPTCHA. You can choose what type you want to use: classic visible or new invisible reCAPTCHA. How to setup.
- reCAPTCHA for comment forms is available now. Stop spam comments – use reCAPTCHA as an anti-spam tool for WordPress comment forms.
- Dates on the plugin dashboard now are displayed according to the Site Language.
- Performance optimization for some DB requests.
- The buttons “Add network to the Black List” and “Add IP to the Black List” on the Activity tab doesn’t work in the Safari web browser.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
Security How ToNext Post
Traffic Inspector and logging how to
Security How To