WP Cerber 5.0
- Cerber has got a new antispam and bot detection engine that protects comment and user registration forms from bot attacks. No reCAPTCHA is needed anymore. After several attempts bot IP will be locked out.
- Now you can tell Cerber either to mark detected spam comments as spam or deny them completely.
- Optionally Cerber can automatically move spam comments older than the specified amount of days to trash.
- Welcome, Italy! Italian translation has been added, thanks to Francesco Venuti.
- Added code to avoid possible conflict between Custom login URL and REST API.
- Added the cerber_404_template filter for specifying an alternative template to the default 404 page not found template.
- Sometimes you might see the following message in the Apache error log: WordPress database error: Table ‘…cerber_lab_net’ doesn’t exist.
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018
WP Cerber Security 6.5