WP Cerber Security 6.1
In case you missed: version 6.0 announcement.
- Traffic Inspector has got a Request White List setting. To exclude a particular request from inspection specify a request string without the website domain and query string (GET parameters). Read more.
- An Activity filter has been added to the Advanced search form on the Traffic Inspector page.
- Translations has been updated.
- The notification text on the 403 Forbidden Page has been updated.
- Two reCAPTCHA widgets on login/registration forms.
- A legitimate IP address can be locked out by Traffic Inspector on a Windows hosting (server).
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- How to clean up activity and live traffic logs February 16, 2018
- How to protect WordPress against CVE-2018-6389 DoS attacks February 11, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 6.2 February 7, 2018
- Traffic Inspector and logging how to February 5, 2018
- Development version 6.1.3 February 1, 2018
Security BlogNext Post
WordPress 4.9.1 Security and Maintenance Release