WP Cerber Security 6.1
In case you missed: version 6.0 announcement.
- Traffic Inspector has got a Request White List setting. To exclude a particular request from inspection specify a request string without the website domain and query string (GET parameters). Read more.
- An Activity filter has been added to the Advanced search form on the Traffic Inspector page.
- Translations has been updated.
- The notification text on the 403 Forbidden Page has been updated.
- Two reCAPTCHA widgets on login/registration forms.
- A legitimate IP address can be locked out by Traffic Inspector on a Windows hosting (server).
Last posts from WordPress security blog
- Development version 7.6.1 September 4, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.6 August 31, 2018
- Get WordPress protected: rename the plugins folder August 27, 2018
- Development version 7.5.2 August 24, 2018
- WP Cerber Security 7.5 August 20, 2018
Development versionsNext Post
Development version 7.5.2