WP Cerber Security 6.7.5
- A new button View Activity has been added to the user edit page in the WordPress dashboard.
- Miscellaneous code optimizations: performance of database routines and SQL queries have been improved.
- A new translation to the Swedish language has been added. Thanks to Fredrik Näslund.
- The Polish language translation have been updated. Thanks to Wojciech Górski – Nikodemsky.
- The wildcard *.*.*.* entry (all IPv4 addresses) in the Black IP Access List, doesn’t work as intended. If you enter such a wildcard, all form submissions including any login form will be denied no matter what IP addresses the White IP Access List contains. Versions 6.5 and 6.7 are affected.
What’s the Cerber Security, anyway? It’s a complete security solution for WordPress which is evolved from a simple yet effective limit login attempts plugin.
Security BlogNext Post
Cerber Security Scanner for WordPress